USD 12.23-45.88/pieceUSD 12.23-45.88/pieceUSD 6.09-13.41/pieceUSD 3.02-19.77/piece
USB2.0 Flash Drive OTG 4gb 8gb 16gb 32gb 64gb Pen drive external storage Memory stick 64g U disk for Android mobile devices PC
Products description :
1. Storage capacity: 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB
2. Interface: USB 2.0
3. Environment Temperature: -40°C – +70°C
4. Storage Temperature: -50°C – +80°C
5. USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
6. Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years of durable data storage
7. Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times
8. Easy to read and read in high speed ,no need drive/power supply only plug in
9. Solid State Storage, Shock proof and electromagnetic proof
10. Hardware Requirement: PC with USB connection,Notebook,MAC
11. Operating System: Win98/ME/2000/XP/ Vista/win7 /win8, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4 or
above USB connection,support Hot plug & Play.
1. Why I bought 8GB USB, but the computer show it is about 7.4GB?
. Flash memory producers are using decimal arithmetic:
1KB=1000Bit, 1MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000MB
‚. Calculated, the operating system using binary arithmetic:
1KB=1024Bit, 1MB = 1024KB, 1GB = 1024MB
That is why there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity
of flash memory product. And different factories will produce different capacity USB
flash drives. So it is normal to has little capacity deviation!So it is normal to has little
capacity deviation!So it is normal to has little capacity deviation!
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
*Please note that: Our USB flash drive is the real capacity,you can use the H2text to text it.H2text is the most authoritative testing software in the world.
2. Why the USB write speed it so slow?
Our USB flash drives write speed is 5M/S-10M/S.
But the write speed will be unsteady according to different computer configuration and your file size.
3. Why the device is not recognized?
Normally, when you connect USB drives to the computer, it will installs the driver
automatically. If your USB flash drive is not recognized, please turn off the firewall and
antivirus software of your computer and try again. If it still can not work,please contact
us, we will help you solve this problem.
Tips for Usage :
1. When you use your USB flash drive, it is better to copy your files to
the computer than operate your files in USB flash drive directly.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will help to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.